Ted lives in Washington State, where he works from home as a web developer. In 2010 he earned a degree, with Honors, in Website Design & Development, and he went back to college in 2018 to earn an additional one year Web Development certification for the purpose of updating his Web Design skill set. He has worked in the web design industry since 2007.
Because of his academic excellence, Ted was inducted into Phi Theta Kappa – the National Honors Society, and Alpha Sigma Phi – Yale University’s honors fraternity.
During his 5 years in college, Ted learned the following programming languages, skills, and technologies:
- Responsive Design
- Database Design and Management
- WordPress content management system
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Digital and Print marketing materials design; flyers, posters, product brochures, large-format trade show banners, business cards
- Final Cut video editing
- Digital Photography
- Cisco CCNA-1 Networking Certified
- The full Microsoft Office Suite
In his spare time, Ted enjoys spending time with his family, going on an occasional road trip, anything to do with exotic sports cars, playing with his kitties, and a good video game or movie every now and then.